Elixir Wizards |> Conference
An online conference bringing together the Elixir language community.
June 16-17 2021.
Thanks to everyone who joined us for the first ever Elixir Wizards |> Conference!
Videos from all of the presentations are available online, on the SmartLogic YouTube channel.
Full Schedule of Presentations in 2021
- Opening Keynote, Randall Thomas
- Women Leading in Elixir
Panelists: Keaty Gross, Director of Backend Engineering, Frame.io; Alexandra Chakeres, Software Engineer, Blinker; Japa Swadia, Senior Software Engineer, PagerDuty; Moderator: Sundi Myint, Developer, SmartLogic
- Andrew Morin, ClusterTruck: Phoenix LiveView in Production
- Digit: Macaroons - Trust the Cookie 🍪!
- Alex Loukissas, WhatNot: Running real-time auctions in Elixir
- Mackenzie Morgan, Axios: Dealing with a Monster Ecto Query
- Bryan Joseph, Community: Geo: an Elixir Geospatial Library
- Maqbool Alam, Software Developer: GenServer from first principles
- CTO Panel: Building Companies with Elixir
Panelists: Norberto Lopes, CTO at Duffel; Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya, CTO at BlockFi; Elaine Zhou, CTO at Change.org; Moderator: Yair Flicker, President, SmartLogic
- Greg Mefford, STORD: Things You Didn't Know You Needed to Ask About Elixir
- Stephanie Vizzi, SmartLogic: Intro to Ecto Multis
- Closing Keynote, Eric Oestrich, SmartLogic: Less is More