Pattern Matching - Johanna Larsson
About this Episode
Published June 9, 2020 |
Duration: 14:46 |
RSS Feed |
A special episode of Elixir Wizards highlighting Pattern Matching with Todd - a short format interview where our friend, Todd Resudek, asks different guests the same five questions. This week Todd spoke with Johanna Larsson. Johanna is active on the Elixir scene and is currently working as a Software Engineer at Duffel.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Living in Malmo, Sweden.
- Johanna's love of languages.
- The complexities of written Japanese.
- How Johanna uses music to set the soundtrack to her work.
- Todd missing the boat on a cinematic and cultural masterpiece.
- Integrating and improving upon the hex diff project.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Johanna Larsson on GitHub - https://github.com/joladev
Johanna Larsson on Twitter - https://twitter.com/joladev
Todd Resudek on Twitter — https://twitter.com/sprsmpl
SmartLogic — https://smartlogic.io/
Special Guest: Johanna Larsson.